The board of IAROR have selected ten best papers presented at Rail Norrköping 2019. These papers are invited to publish in a special issue of Journal of Rail Transport Planning and Management.
The ten best papers are, in order of rank:
1. Egidio Quaglietta, Meng Wang and Rob M.P. Goverde: A multi-state train-following model for the analysis of Virtual Coupling railway operations
2. Yongqiu Zhu and Rob M.P. Goverde: Dynamic and robust timetable rescheduling for uncertain railway disruptions
3. Gert-Jaap Polinder, Marie Schmidt and Dennis Huisman: A new approach to periodic railway timetabling
4. Ambra Toletti, Marco Laumanns and Ulrich Weidmann: Coordinated railway traffic rescheduling with the Resource Conflict Graph model
5. Sara Gestrelius, Anders Peterson and Martin Aronsson: Timetable quality from the perspective of an infrastructure manager in a deregulated market : a case study of Sweden
6. Beda Büchel, Timothy Partl and Francesco Corman: The Disruption at Rastatt and its Effects on the Swiss Railway System
7. Ralf Borndörfer, Niels Lindner and Sarah Roth: A Concurrent Approach to the Periodic Event Scheduling Problem
8. Norman Weik, Jennifer Warg, Ingrid Johansson, Nils Nießen and Markus Bohlin: Extending UIC 406-based capacity analysis – New approaches for railway nodes and network effects
9. Norman Weik and Nils Nießen: Quantifying the effects of variability on the capacity of rail corridors
10. Sander Van Aken, Sofie Van Thielen and Pieter Vansteenwegen: Optimal Timetables in case of Temporarily Unavailable Tracks
We congratulate the authors of these papers!!
Instructions how to submit to the special issue of JRTPM have been sent out. If you have not received instructions, please contact us.